Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Monday, February 8, 2010

Always Be Optimistic cause nothing is too big to handle :D if it happens to u means it cn happen to any1 else..

Woo today went to see doc for my skin , $55 OUCH! exp .. hope after 1 month will b ok.
i got cream for my cracking brown patches on my mouth there
Quite pathetic my case nw. but look in the mirror still will smile. cuz i wanna rmb my face as a happy face. Any1 can give u a sad face but nt urself :D U cn always count on urself to hav a smiling face.

Thanks Jiun for all the help , answering my ques on the doc & everything !
Dont count ur frends, make ur frends count-*hopefully they like maths. Ok lame..ZOom~~ :D (inspired frm : dont count ur days, make your days count)

Ok I havnt start work.. 11.28pm liaos. Ok Buaiz.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home