Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

hellos!



Update on recent stuff:



Last Tues went out w Ben,Marcus,Ally,Becky to Island Creamery!

We manage to find the place, wasnt as bad as I thought. haha
We ate mudpie (i didnt noe mudpie was made of ice cream.. lol)
After that every1 very full but i still bought double scoop (1 teh terik, 1 hm.. I cnt rmb suddenly..LOL nvm)

After that we went home

Last Fri went out w Becky & Ally to shop at orchard there, was normal, fun etc.. THEN, I got a shock when I saw Ben & Marcus sitting at YaKun.. Then I realise it was a bdae celebration for me. Haha so NICE!

I got a transformers mask (bumble bee) from them too! havnt got chance to play w it yet

We went novena to play e rockband thing but it was closed that day(SO SUAY)
But nvm, we will arrange outing to play it soon XD

Well wont be updating soon, going Myanmar for Mission Trip 16-23Dec
Im sure it'll be fun but the nightmare starts when im back & there's a pile of hw waiting for me )):

Ok! Gotta do some last min packing & Sleep early. Tmr's flight is at 12+ . Nid to wake up at 7?! Need to be at e airport at 10am.

ARGH got a haircut todae cuz very hot nowadays, but it was a mistake.. The hairdresser go cut until my fringe is like.. horrible to me. Very shot & funny! Lucky no sch or ppl will laugh.. Duno hw to survive during the trip.. Maybe juz wear a hat forever.

Ok.. till nxt time! BB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home