Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Retardedness

haha todae i finalli confirmed where i got my retardedness from..

when im w my frends maybe i seem alittle over retarded... but at home.. I realise every1 arnd me is like THAT! haha esp my 2nd sis.. Its reali cool & fun when we cn hang out . and by hang out i mean sitting down watching tv.. cuz we do most of our retarded & funny stuffs during tv time..

Todae while my sisters were part of a skit rehearsal (as pigs).. my dad & 2nd sis.. pretended to use guns and SHOOT them down.. totali wad i will do if i wasnt busy taking picture of their retarded actions. After taking pictures, the weapon of my choice was... a canon kind of weapon.. LOL! flamethrower will be nice 2.. then we''ll hav roasted pig..

yup... my funny noise making & funny faces comes frm both my parents..esp my dad... totalli..

haha but im nt complaining :DD immm loving it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home