Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Best Hokkien Mee?

Hey ya'll!
So as mentioned, on monday night my family ate at beach road w bry's family.
Well.. im no food critic so i duno whether its e best in sg but its DEFINITELY on my list for the Top Hokkien Mee :D In fact, i tink its e best for me.

After e hokkien mee we even ate chocolate fondue w fruits, marshmellow, waffle(v nice).

haha nw tis is sounding lik a food blog.. :O

Yup so for nw this will be my blog & blogskin.. Too lazy to find a nicer blogskin so this will do 4 nw..

*i hav a feeling that ppl will only "discover" i move blog in like... a year or so? :O! *

ARGH! Kicked into a chair & the healing wound on my pinky toe peel open.. blood rushed out, i walked around e hse & realise there were dots of blood arnd.. OUCH IT HURTS.

Going Shopping this Fri, hopefully i cn wear shoes properly :/

Well, got to get back to Chem hol hw.. its alr 3.10am!
Hoping to chiong finish b4 I leave on Wed..

Ciao/Adios!

extra: my 2 younger sisters pronounce Chaos as Charles.. Got me puzzled when my sis was lookin for "Cave Chaos"in miniclip & I tot it was Cave Charles..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home