Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Friday, October 30, 2009

hate it when im emotional.. HATE it when i hurt/be rude

so not true that i have no sad or irritatable (is the spelling correcT?) moments..

I guess i juz hate "announcing" my sadness/unhappy moments .
By the time i get to post, sadness/unhappiness already kinda faded..
its easier to find out stuff from me than reading my blog which contains barely anything.. lolxxx

todae isnt exactly a good day.

didnt mean to be rude to my grandma ... :(

already fine .

oh ya almost forgot wads the other unlucky stuf that happened..
my mom placed a tray of freshly baked lagsanar (spelling wrong i tink..) on top of the ... argh duno wad is it called.. The knob to switch on the fire. Then she panicked, and signal my sis harriet to take the muffin glove.. Then i turn arnd, without tinking, use my hand to lift the tray.

Obvious.. OUCH! Duno how many degrees the tray was.. Now my thumb and index finger on my right hand has small bubbles.. Not too serious though.. Lucky its right hand.. tmr got theory exam, nid to use my left hand to write. thank god :)
juz hope no infection/scar.


TOODOOLSSSS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home