Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Went my uncle's child's 1 yr old bdae todae, came home = tio shock when i heard my sisters scream..
Their room got cockroach.. quite huge to us! (arnd average adult size)..
Everyone "armed" ourselves with a roll of newspaper..
Wow my 3rd sis was so brave la! pri 4 but she is the one who stand nearest to the cockroach and intend to hit it. I juz tried to "instruct".. We spent 30mins sweating, screaming, planning... Then finally my mom came home and just killed it.. SO COOL!

Wah now i very very sleepy.. left half of bio assignment, chem energetics, maths inequalities, econs test tmr, PI .. T_T haiz.. not enuf energy .. only slept from 2-6am last night.. HOW HOW!! tonight dun sleep?? dun dare to risk tmr's lesson and econs test.. nxt time!! nxt time juz dun sleep.. i'll be risking my face and internal organs..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home