Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Saturday, April 25, 2009

26 April, Saturday
Woke up at 10am after sleeping at 3am last night..Tried to do my PI..
Completed my PI at 2.15pm.. Man, i have a bad feeling about my PI..
Took off for Changi airport with alicia for PI consultation with my pw tchr..
I tot airport sure got space to study but.. NO!! Mac , coffee bean, tcc, etc.. FULL.. so buzzy.. nid terminal 4 soon.. or at least study tables.. haha. they shuld put rental for study corners..
So me, alicia and rebecca(becky) sat down at the chairs and waited for our consultation time for about 30mins-45mins..
After consultation, i bought chocolate sundae! long time no eat.. haha
We took some pictures b4 dispersing..


(left to right: Weilin (sum1 from dragon ball?? haha), alicia, rebecca (becky), me)



On the way back.. COINCIDENTALLY i saw ming xuan, sebastian and xiu yuan on bus 27! Felt so happy to see old friends.. We decided to go alight and go hougang mall eat.. So fun chatting and laughing with them.. Left after 1.5hr, reach home 9.30pm.. haha then when we said bye bye to each other, xy and seb say "cya nxt week" to mx then i say "cya nxt yr??" So kind of XY to walk me home! thanks!!
Ok, now is 1.37am le.. tmr sure half dead in church.. nid to wake up at 6+.. T_T deprived of sleep.. BADLY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home