Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Saturday, April 4, 2009

--------Todae 4th april 2009----------
My class and I went to collect newspapers from the tampines blocks. 8blocks, 27ppl. We split into 2groups then each group 4blocks.. I was amazed by the amount of newspapers some families keep in their home and their GENEROUS DONATION!! We collected ALOT, seriously. I duno whether ours was the most but it was ALOTTTTT..to me at least.. We were the last to end. haha well, GOOD JOB SO4! Got some pictures but now no time to upload.. nxt time perhaps..


----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello!! Lets start from last saturday, I went wif 3other group members to tampines old blocks to give out flyers to tell them we're coming on 4th april (todae) to collect old newspapers and clothings... SUPER TIRING man!! The blocks are only connected on 2 floors wif lift then the rest is in 5staircase divisions and not connected. Went thru 4blocks..

Mon~table tennis: TPJC vs MJC. They were winning in the first part but we managed to chase back.. Their quite good too!

Wed~Table tennis: TPJC vs HCI. Needless to say, we lost. 5-0. It was the fastest match.. 1hr then can go home.. haha

Fri~Table tennis: TPJC vs NJC. I really expected to lose but at the last few matches we won and it was really tight competition.

Next week is VS RI & NYJC. Both are really good too..

oh wells, I better get back to my PW's PI.. due tmr 12noon.. die die..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home