Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oh wells, now is 11.35pm and im finishing Economics tutorial YET im posting.. why? cuz i told myself i would post todae.-cuz of somethin that happened TODAY...
Was very angry at 1st but then.. after a while... juz felt "whatever, juz very sian liao, duno wad to say"
Was it for fame / popularity? U juz let everyone down and i feel so DISGUSTED.
WHATEVER.

*praying that the WORST wont come true* pls go away pls go away... PLS PLS PLS!!
Anyways, during the day I tot of the QUestion: "why do i seldom blog?"
Answer: becuz my "blog" is in my mind.. I tend to "write" some feelings and things in my head and say "i go home blog about this" then... FORGOT/too LAZY/ TIred/ Busy... ETC...

GTG! sleeping at 12pm again i guess.. sian.. tmr muz see M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home