Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wah i posted the previous post when i was in tpjc's library.. then i rmb i got GP lecture so i faster press post and log out, faster run down.. lucky people havnt go in yet.. whew...

Anyway, jc life kinda sucks.. FOR me, FOR now at least...
Since TPJC is 1hr away, last week i woke up at 5.45am then 6.10 start walkin to busstop to reach sch at arnd 7... luckily my DAD offered to drive me and this week he drove me to sck everyday!! but my dad still wake me up at arnd 5.45am in case we late.. reali wanna thank my parents.. although they showed OBVIOUS signs that they were very frustrated last week cuz i duno whether to appeal, they supported my decision and encouraged me.. My mom offered to buy mp3 for me so i cn listen in the bus but i dun wan to waste $, my dad offered to drive me to school everyday if possible.. Reali love them alot!!!

JC life: Wake up early to go school for assembly, wear uniform, tie hair, go lecture, take weird, long, short, in between of no where breaks and wait for next lecture...sumtimes even go to school and wait for ONE lecture at arnd 10 then wait for gate to open at 1pm to leave...Very stressful if u cnt catch teachers words and like very blur(like me :(..) Reading the notes and trying to catch it is like studying for o lvl but evn WORSE. Everyday check whether lecture notes are ready to buy from photocopy shop, super cold lecture halls..I tink if I hav HIHS close frends and loads of frends, i would enjoy JC more..

Now im choosing from shooting, volleyball, table tennis, interact club as a cca. ew! i hate ccas..
Yesterday i went interact club interview, then volleyball, then shooting-they ask me run 2rounds stadium (i ran 1),20situp and pushup. now my arms and legs still aching. So tired last nite that I couldnt do any hw and juz slept from 10 all the way..

I duno whether my subject combi : BIO, CHEM, MATHS, h1 ECONS is correct.. my chem foundation oso nt very good.. HAIZ!!! reali scared of retain and cnt go local U...

Lastly, i juz realise that time pass quite fast, its like, now im already JC1, soon its U(i hope), then working.. I havnt even reali enjoy my life and the most saddening part for me is that I cnt play arnd wif my sisters soon and I will see less of them when I go work... I reali miss my secondary school frends.. cn cry one lor!! like u go school everyday then no close frends.. sumtimes im juz wandering arnd like a loner...REALI MISS 4UNITY 08!! sumtimes i reali regret not going out when there Im called to go out wif my classmates..nw no time and no chance even.. T_T

MISSING 4UNITY and HIHS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home