Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Bryan stayed wif the guys grp...so I had 2 lead the girls PDL...
LUCKY i got prepare...if nt die man...
Today's PDL was quite OK...
It jus needs mre active paticipation...
Went 2 watch Rush Hr 3 wif Kev, chosen1, Eunice at VIVO
We gt the 4th seat frm the front...It was a LITTLE difficult to watch
I almost wan 2 vomit frm eating so much popcorn & drinkin 1large coke (my lunch)
We wandered arnd
Eunice, Chosen1 & I went into the shallow water
Went toys'R'us...
company chosen1 to buy assesment bk
hm.. thats all.
Tmr goin country club wif Eunice & Chosen1
chosen1 gt membership 2 duno wad club so we goin 2 play:
Pool, bowling, etc..?
If u guys read my posts, u'll find i hav limited no. of close friends...sad...
*Jasmine, if ur reading this:
CHEER UP!!!! All the BEST FOR UR CHICKEN POX... I hope to see u in sck this nxt mon..
Loads of MISSES...
Sorry cant visit u...I scared 2nd time chicken pox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home