Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Friday, August 31, 2007


Yersterday (30 aug)
Went to watch Ratatouille wif Eunice, Her sis, her mom, Me & Bryan
It was free as Eunice mom's bank party? (i think its somthing like this) sommore got free drink & popcorn...SHIOK
I set off around 7pm frm my home, took a bus 72
Bryan, was supposed to come up the bus when the bus pass by his house
Well, he got on the wrong bus
We Reach Yio Chu Kang, took a MRT to city hall
Chatted on the train
We meet Eunice they all...
Duno y but then me and bryan gt 2tix which are Hall 1 and Eunice and her family is Hall 5...
SO...Left me and bryan in Hall 1
Luckily nv sit the 1st row, my eyes are bad enuff
The show was quite nice la...Alot of laughter, graphics was quite nice...
It was almost 11pm when we finished, Eunice's mom called a cab for bryan and me
I alighted 1st XD
Ok, tats enuff... BYE for now!
*tis sun watching Rush Hr 3 wif Kevin, Alicia & Bryan

Sat & Sun (25-26 aug)

Went to work- promote sun screen
Got a tattoo...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home