Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Thursday, August 16, 2007

hm.. Last nite:
Did english, maths...Chem quiz cannot Load (GRRR!)
chatted with frends over the ques...
Made bryan forgo sleep and company me till 1am...
Cracked his head over the ques (while fallin asleep)
But anyways, thanks Bryan for your help.
Zzzz Not sleepy even though I slept at 3
Woke up at 9
isit because of the Nutri-Tea I drank?
ELEARN SO LAGG!
If last nite the chem quiz was uploaded, I wont hav to wake up early to sit at the com and wait for the nxt meteor shower
Heard the deadline is extended...till 5pm
Yeah...bryan ur right.. its really laggY!!!
30mins ago it was loading the chem quiz, now its still loading
I like playing stimulation games.
Sometimes I wonder...are there ppl reading my blog...I feel like I'm toking to a wall
If no ppl read my blog then I dun wan post liao...So sian
So pls tagg if you happen to pass by my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home