Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ok.. Ask promised..
Posting as often as possible
haha.. i wan 2 get 99 post.. But well...onli 20 so far
Ok..
My com's experiencing problems
Auto Restart
I believe alot of u knew it happened be4?
Cant BELIEVE it!!!!!
It's a new com lehx!!!
Even the older one oso nt like tis!!!!
Yeah.. Cant wait for tis SAT!
Jasmine's going to bring me to BUGIS!!
I feel very dumb.. ..
nv been 2 BUGIS to shop be4...
Oh well...there's always a first time to everything
haha.. Thanks Bryan..for agreeing 2 go wif me 2 BUGIS nxt time.
about the movie..when gt nice one then tell me.. XD
OK!.. Bye everyone.. Got to prepare for Fri maths common test
GOSH* wad happened to my brain? I cant rmb bout Partial Fractions!!
TIll the nxt post!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home