Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Monday, July 30, 2007

40 days of Purpose Driven Life

Sigh...I am a facilitator* for the Purpose Driven Life** (PDL) in my Sunday School class now...
Hope all turns well....
I guess if bryan helps out in my group,
then i only need to prepare 2 week's lesson...
My First time going to prepare lessons...
Pray for me
I know my blog is dead la..
Now I try to share ANYTHING that happens to me
K?
Except for SECRETS.. Hehe :S
Thanks Bryan!
Thanks for agreeing 2 join my grp tis Sunday
Then i no nid do extra lessons.. :D
haha.. ur quick brave
U offer to help even though no nid 2
Thanks Bryan.. AGAIN!
Thanks for listening to my problems...
Enjoy ur Company juz like u do Too.

*Facilitator: Almost like a "teacher". Lead the group in discussion.
**Purpose Driven Life: The whole church will go through 40days of discovering God's purpose for us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home