Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello! Ok i know i was really emo from yesterday for really stupid reasons X_X.. Recovering from emo-ness and back to happi-ness!! Emo/Feeling sad/another name is not feeling very happy... really sucks!! Remind myself to never be so emo for nothing/anything.. MUST be POSITIVE!! POSITIVE ENERGY!! HAHAHA... reminds me of youth camp..

Im nt always this emo ok?? 99.9% of the time happy..
Olivia's happiness clinic: Open 24 hours, 365 days.. lolx.. ok nth to say.. hm.. blah blah.. *blank*

I will try to always be happy and retarded

Olivia likes to call people nowadays.. will die down soon, so if ya wanna chat, tell me! (hotline open to friends only) ok wadever la! retarded!!

Happy to have wad i have. SEEK CONTENTMENT!

I feel like writting a diary so nxt time can look back and laugh at my own stupidity / maybe getting a separate private blog but im juz sooo lazy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home