Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Thursday, April 12, 2007


My dad took this photo.. NICE?

Sighs. I feel very sleepy.. ZzzZzzzZZ

sleeping at 11.30++ for 3 nites is just NOT my thing.. U knoe?

The feeling of this is WORSE then EXAM period.. At least I get to sleep around 11 the MOST cause I nid sleep..

School:

WHAT DE.. Nxt time I am so NOT gonna say ANYTHING to u.. U made me feel bad in front of the WHOLE class & I almost broke down...I still wan to maintain the strong spirit in me.

I just meant it as a joke.. U KNOE HOW 2 JOKE?!!!!


TO 3 Unity

Sorry for what i have told teacher..I really didnt mean it.. Its my BIG mouth..I will nv do that again. This is my public apology. I wanted to apologise in class but there was no chance.



Haha.. like a water over a flame.. I have cool down...

An advice to a pal:
I feel that ur life is going WAY DOWN a StRAIGHT slope..Pick urself up & let ur life be like a graph which goes Up BUT nv down.. I dun wish 2 see our relationship strain.. Even though I dont knoe y u treat me so coldly.. ITS JUST NOT U...I WANt TO SEE THE OLD LAUGHING, HAPPY, OPTIMISTIC U! *especially exams are coming..so I hope u wont be affected..*
I can be caring too OK? not just u...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home