Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Thursday, March 1, 2007

DOUBLE KILL in 1 day


Ellos.


Sorry nv blog for PAST PAST few days.

No times & not so interested. I not very pro in blogging so..if my blog not nice pls 4give.


Today's a stressful day... 2 tests in 1 day. (DOUBLE KILL*)


  1. BIOLOGY

  2. E Maths

BIO


Wah seh..1 word- TOUGH!


Hope can pass wif floating colours (i dun expect flyin colours)



Maths


Actually if Ms Koh collect the paper on time...then I will not be able to complete 1 QUES. But I guess alot of others oso havent do finish...


Overall---ok la.. But I scared I dun get OK marks.. Well. I hope 4 the best for EVERYONE!


Hope to hear good news from all of you regarding your marks.


RAINING again? Yesterday oso rained.. DAMPening my spirits.. ANYWAY! i hope tml rain..



Ok. Gtg Play games.. BB!


COMENTS if possible


Olivia**


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home