Fun & Retardedness comes tgt :D

Monday, November 5, 2007

Yesterday was my 7th day (i tink) of playing Audition. Somehow, just somehow, I feel that I've lost the "skill" (that tiny bit i have) of playing the game liao. BEATUP oso keep losing. No rythmn nor feel in BEATUP.
SO what did i do? GO BACK to PLAYING MAPLE. It was a great idea. I tried ORBIS PQ for the 1st TIME. It was great. My 1st party keep going to do the 1st part onli (earn arnd 2-3% each time). We did a continuous of 6-7 times... Earn alot of FAST EXP.
I DC so I was out of the party. I joined anothr pq which did FULL PQ. We had to redo TWICE because of various problems.(like ppl DC/stone lost). Then the 3rd time, I saw PAPA PIXIE. I am cleric so i nid to HEAL my pt members. they keep expecting me to go the front, spam heal, dun run away. BUT my POTS not FREE one lei.. So .. I used 170+ mana pots (HEY, its nt cheap can?) BUT...there's a really kind gal in my pt who knew i spent so many pots so she said : "Poor Cleric..." and she gave me 70+ mana exlixir. Its nt her duty but she still so kind. WOW! THANKS!...

C O L O U R F U L POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home